A major repair effort will force the closure of ramps and lanes along I-15 for next several weeks in the overnight hours.
Crews will be working to repair various bridge locations along the vital roadway.
The project will go from Tropicana Avenue to Craig Road. The first closure is set for Thursday. The last closure is set to end June 6.
Thursday, May 9
- I-15 northbound from Alta Drive to U.S. 95, lanes restricted from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.
Sunday, May 12
- I-15 southbound ramp to US 95 will be restricted nightly from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- Owens Avenue westbound at I-15 will be restricted from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- I-15 northbound and southbound ramps to Cheyenne Avenue will be restricted from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- Cheyenne Avenue eastbound and westbound will be restricted 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.
Monday, May 13 through Thursday, May 16