Saturation Patrols Target Local Intersections | Crime
Local police continue their efforts to increase pedestrian and driver safety in southern Nevada, conducting saturation patrols at major intersections.
North Las Vegas officers participated in three saturation patrols occurring between January 24 and January 27. Their results were as follows:
- 13 – speeding violations
- 6 – failure to yield driver/pedestrian violations
- 10 – driver’s license violations
- 9 – registration violations
- 5 – equipment violations
- 16 – no insurance violations
- 58 – red light violations
- 4 – seat belt/child restraint violations
- 23 – other violations
- 25 – warnings issued
This event was planned in conjunction with the Statewide campaign known as "Joining Forces" and made possible by a Traffic Safety Grant from the Nevada Department of Public Safety, Office of Traffic Safety.