Our network

Johnson Middle Schools Learns About the Dangers of Kitchen Fires | Education & Schools

Title (Max 100 Characters)

Johnson Middle Schools Learns About the Dangers of Kitchen Fires
Johnson Middle Schools Learns About the Dangers of Kitchen Fires

This Monday, the students of Carroll M. Johnson Middle School learned about the dangers of cooking fires with a live demonstration by the North Las Vegas Fire Department. Using a specially designed prop, the firefighters started a small stove top grease fire. The firefighters then demonstrated how to safely extinguish the fire. Thanks for showing the teens of North Las Vegas how to handle themselves in this type of common kitchen emergency!