Open House for New North Las Vegas Health Clinic | Health
The Southern Nevada Health District held an open house Wednesday for its new health clinic in North Las Vegas.
The clinic is located at 955 West Craig Road, Suite 103D, which is near Revere Street. People can get childhood immunizations, school and college mandated vaccinations, flu shots, and immunization records. There is also a kiosk for food safety training for people getting their health cards.
“We are thrilled to have the health district’s new public health center in North Las Vegas. It is so important for our residents to have access to services and there is a tremendous need in our community,” said North Las Vegas City Councilwoman Anita Wood, who represents the City of North Las Vegas on the District Board of Health.
The health center is open from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
Additional Southern Nevada Health District service sites include:
- Cambridge Community Outreach Center
- 3900 Cambridge St., #101 - Health Cards only
- East Las Vegas Public Health Center
- 570 N. Nellis Blvd., Suites D-1 and E-12
- Henderson Public Health Center
- 520 E. Lake Mead Pkwy
- Laughlin Public Health Center
- 3080 S. Needles Hwy., Suite 1800
- Laughlin, Nev.
- Mesquite Public Health Center
- 830 Hafen Ln.
- Mesquite, Nev.
- Sexual Health Clinic
- 400 Shadow Lane, Suite 106