Apartment Fire Displaces Four | News
LAS VEGAS - An accidental fire at an apartment complex near Simmons Street and Lake Mead Boulevard has displaced one adult and three children.
Las Vegas Fire and Rescue officials say the fire started in a refrigerator shortly before 8:30 p.m. Saturday night at the Sheppard Hills Apartments. The fire spread to two floors, but firefighters were able to extinguish the blaze in approximately ten minutes.
The American Red Cross is assisting the displaced residents.