Our network

Fire guts mobile home in North Vegas, 4 escape | News

Title (Max 100 Characters)

Fire guts mobile home in North Vegas, 4 escape
News

NORTH LAS VEGAS, Nev. (AP) -- Investigators are blaming an unattended candle for sparking a fire that gutted a North Las Vegas mobile home while four people inside escaped.

North Las Vegas fire Capt. Cedric Williams says no one was injured, but the mobile home was left uninhabitable after firefighters doused flames a little before 9 a.m. Tuesday.

Williams says the American Red Cross is helping the occupants.

Williams says there was no utility service to the mobile home at the time of the fire.

Damage was estimated at $12,000.

News